Your best friend no matter your skin tone: NYX Milk.
If your thighs touch often it could easily be skin oil or irritation from rubbing. Use a chemical exfoliant every time you shower.
“Black radiance ” pallets that look the exact same as the wet and wild ones are perfect and cheap. Prime first!
Cold/frozen chamomile or green tea bags.
Never forget to moisturize, oil free. ♥
from what i’ve heard, it works pretty well. also good for acne.
st ive’s scrubs or knockoffs
olive oil and sugar
Its time for some biotin pills and a trimming, you can’t really fix hair, only grow better and stronger! (Also no flat iron!!!)
sorry this took me so long but i’m basically just going to post what my daily routine is because i use a lot of ELF/drugstore stuff!!
1. wash your face- I like the CVS knockoffs of St. Ives- currently using this one.
2. moisturize! read through the skin tag to find suggestions on ones that work for your skin type.
4. foundation if you want! i use this right now (i usually use powders but I’m trying this out and it works quite well- nice coverage, stays all day, and doesn’t get shiny!). this also seems like a good option.
5. powder- I use neutrogena but try sephora for a perfect match! and you could try this from E.L.F. (however, in this case, i’d advise against ordering online unless you’re confident you are getting the right shade).
6. blush/bronzer- i don’t tend to use either so poke around the website a bit for the different products :)
now time for eye stuff :)
8. eyeliner- pencil or liquid. I hated my liquid eyeliner from elf, in my opinion this is the best one ($3 at kmart or probably anywhere).
9. mascara- anything from covergirl or maybelline
- take some ibuprofen to reduce pain & swelling
- try washing with baking soda or egg white
- i’ve heard apple cider vinegar helps!
good luck! you may just have to wait it out
Sugar you gotta go make an appt with your Derma!
I always wear dresses with a belt or strong waist to emphasize my shape and so I don’t get swamped in cloth.
if you’re that nervous you could try just getting them waxed. or, some places such as e.l.f. sell brow stencils. you can use those to choose your brow shape and then fill it in and pluck everything else. good luck!
Eat some bread
(make your thighs smaller to make your butt looks bigger!)
It really really depends on your experience with it. But if you’ve had it done, and your threader is certified and skilled- go for it. But Ive had some not so kawaii things happen.
I (Taylor) got my eyebrows threaded once and it was the worst thing ever.
I was red around my forehead for a week
It itched and burned.
I wasn’t cute like forever. u _ u
Here is a Times article on it if you wanna read into it.
Pls don’t get your eyebrows threaded.
♥♡♥Tay and Rach♥♡♥
I was lucky enough to receive the press kit for HyperColor Brow & Hair Color by Anastasia Beverly Hills a few weeks ago, and I am thoroughly impressed and completely in love! These “hair-chalks-but-better” have JUST released at ULTA, (click here to check them out) and if you’ve ever wanted to try colored streaks, colorful ombre, or colored brows for a cool makeup experience, HyperColor Powder is for you!!!
Click through to see swatches, how-tos, and my full review of all five of their innovative colors.
if you’ve tried several things go to a dermatologist or your doctor
I mean it’s expensive and the first time I went the meds they gave me made my acne worse but sometimes it’s the only option
and now my skin is more or less clear all the time
Friendly non anon advice! Thanks madjean <3
I like cover girl stick concealer!